This is just a place for fellow Warriors fans to enjoy my fan Clan and help each other's ideas flourish.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

HEY im Silverwing also known as Rubywing or Silver. now if u dont know me im concerned for you. if u dont then ill tell u im from TTW and WCF so u should know me now.
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Haha hi Silverwing! Wink

I know you okay! Chill...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earthstar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Hey!!! I'm glad you decided to join! Smile Also you can only have up to 6 characters....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://earthclan.forumotion.com and http://whisperingwillows.for

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Geez i was making sure u knew me XP
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey Silverwing! Thanks for joining! It is good to see you on the site!! Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:38 pm

I will ^.^ and do u like my avatar?
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

I love your avatar! And guess what.... you wont believe this...... I have that exact photo on my cell phone!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

O.O Whoa...Thats creepy
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Sad Awww, I thought it was cool, that I had that too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Its cool AND creepy XD
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh okay! Thats good!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 pm

LOL! Nice avatar though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonestep
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 pm

I know! That is what I thought too! I love that picture! It makes me say " AWWWW"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Haha okay... Locking because there's no point posting here anymore!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP   

Back to top Go down

Hi! grrrrr 10 Chara rule ARGH i will kill da rule! MWAHAHAHAHAHA yea im that awesome XP
Page 1 of 1