EarthClan's Pawsteps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a place for fellow Warriors fans to enjoy my fan Clan and help each other's ideas flourish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP) Empty
PostSubject: Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP)   Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Name: Earthstar
Clan:EarthClan
Description: A light brown and white tabby tom with light green eyes and a black tipped bushy tail.
Personality:kind. smart. caring. VERY protective. sensitive. gentle (not in battle)
Mate/Crush:Nightfrost Wink
Kin:Lionstep (father), Marshpool (mother), Darkmist (daughter), Wolfblaze (son), Wildstorm (son), Deadsoul (brother)
Best Friend:Nightfrost
History: Earthstar was a small kit and grew very large during his apprenticeship. Before then, he'd always get picked on for being the runt of the litter. His brother, Deadsoul always fought to protect him and sadly died because of it, right before Earthstar's leadership started. Earthstar was crushed and fell in love with the cat who had helped him through it all, Nightfrost. They had three kits together and vowed to treat them equally and protect them with their lives. It wasn't long before all his kits were grown up and had mates of their own. Earthstar was proud but sad to see them grow up so fast. Soon, he was offered the postion of deputy. He took it, knowing that this was what he needed to coap with this depression. It worked and soon he became leader, their old leader, Oceanstar dying of old age.
Secret Word:Shellheart

Name:Lightfrost
Clan:EarthClan
Description: A pale blue and black patched she-cat with lavender eyes.
Personality:Sweet, gentle, kind, clumsy, shy,and surprisingly fierce in battle.
Mate/Crush: Stonestep (mate)
Kin:Paledawn (mother), Panthersoul (father), Pinknose (sister).
Best Friend: Stonestep
History: Lightfrost grew up learning to care for people. She was a medicine cat apprentice but desided to be a warrior after falling in love with Stonestep. Also, she's always been kind to every cat and done nothing but be kind. When she was a kit, she didn't play with the other kits and instead stayed with her mother. Sadly, her parents were killed and ever since she has fought fiercly. She is not one to take lightly.
Secret Word:^.^

Name:Icestep
Clan:Iceclan
Description: A pure white she-cat with pale blue legs and paws and icy blue eyes.

Don't wanna put anthing else Smile

More later Razz

Last edited by Earthstar on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://earthclan.rpg-board.net and http://whisperingwillows.for
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP)   Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:02 pm

So its accepted? Okay... locking~
Back to top Go down

Earthstar's Characters! (For fun and just to let everyone know my RPing cats XP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthClan's Pawsteps  :: Character Creations!-
Jump to: