EarthClan's Pawsteps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a place for fellow Warriors fans to enjoy my fan Clan and help each other's ideas flourish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Clearing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Where the whole Clan gathers and passes after a long day of working.
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Hawknight padded out of the warriors den, his tail drooping and his eyes dull. He hadn't slept at all last night! Since he'd been made a warrior just the day before.
Back to top Go down
https://earthclan.rpg-board.net and http://whisperingwillows.for
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Rockstar padded out of his den, his massive body quivering when he stretched. He then padded to the tip of Highrock and happened to see Hawkheart pad out of the warriors den. Rockstar then hopped down and padded ofver to him and mewed, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

~Sorry but I'm not joining because there are too many Clans :O I can't handle too many! Haha hope ya understand!~
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 pm

-That's ok. Smile-

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hawkheart mewed tiredly, his eyes getting droopyer by the second.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Rockstar looked at the newly made warrior, "You dont look like it, why dont you try to get some sleep, or get a poppy seed from the medicine cat." Rockstar mewed.
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:36 pm

-Sorry, I called him 'Hawkheart earlier lol.-

"But the Clan needs me!" Hawknight protested, his speech slurred.

Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Rockstar looked at Hawknight with stone looking eyes, "Hawknight, as your leader i am telling you that you look like you need to rest." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Hawknight sighed. "Alright. Please wake me up if there's trouble." he mewed, stumbling back to his nest.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

"I will." Rockstar mewed as he followed the warrior to the warriors den and then made sure he went to his nest. Rockstar then padded back to the Highrock and juped to the peak of it.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 am

((2 things,1 does Rockstar have a mate? and 2 can i join?
Honeymoon: 18 moons old, White she-cat with tan paws the color of honey, her smell is a honey like smell with MountainClan's smell mixed in. She has Honey colored eyes and they shine like the Moon at night. If Rockstar doent have a mate can Honeymoon be his mate?))
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am

~Great! Added! No, Rockstar doesnt have a mate. If you wanted to have Honeymoon as his mate, then sure.~

Rockstar sat on top of the Highrock and watched as more cats started to pour into the main clearing after a good nights rest.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 am

((YAY but can they not be mates YET XD and can Honeymoon be deputy?))
Honeymoon came back into the clearing, she had been hunting. She droped the 3 mice she had caught.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:41 am

~Sure, Honeymoon can be deputy.~

Rockstar saw that Honeymoon just came back from hunting. He looked over at her and mewed, "How was the hunting Honeymoon?" He shifted positions and his massive body rippled. (Razz)
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 am

"Not so good... all the prey have been hiding, i think its an omen from StarClan." Honeymoon said
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 am

"Thats not good, the prey has always been rich here. I went out this morning and I caught plenty of prey." Rockstar mewed.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 am

((Ill make a medicine cat:
Stonecloud: Grey she-cat with blue eyes and black paws. Medicine cat of MountainClan))
"i only got these tree mice... and they're real skinny" Honeymoon said as she pointed at the 3 mice she caught. "and the whole patrol had only been able to find skinny mice too! u see we've only got 7 mice...i think an eagle might be loose or a heron" Honeymoon finished
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

~Accepted~

Rockstar looked at Honeymoon and mewed, "Later today, I will take out a patrol to see if I can kill the hawk or eagle." His eyes glowed with determination.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 am

Honeymoon loved the way Rockstar was always determined to help the clan
"I'll ask Stonecloud if she has gotten a sign from StarClan." Honeymoon said
Honeymoon wanted to be with Rockstar but thought that he wouldn't like a she-cat like her... but she hoped that one day they would be mates.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

"Thaank you, Honeymoon." Rockstar mewed. Himself, he had a crush on Honeymoon by wondered if she did too.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

"your welcome" Honeymoon purred

"Honeymoon whats up?" Stonecloud said as Honeymoon approached her littermate
"I need to know if you have gotten an omen from StarClan." Honeymoon said
"Yes i have actually it was about prey shortage in a prey rich time, there was 10 heron in the dream so i suspect there are 10 heron out in the wild scaring the prey and only the hungry ones come out of they're nests" Stonecloud mewed.
"Ok thank you" Honeymoon mewed as she padded to Rockstar, telling him about what Stonecloud had said
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Rockstar nodded as Honeymoon told him what Stonecloud had told her. He listened to everything, but was drawn to breath in Honymoon's sweet scent.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

"Rockstar, would you like to hunting with me?" Honeymoon Blushed
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Rockstar was shocked at what Honeymoon asked him. "I would love to join you for some hunting." Rockstar replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Honeymoon was drawn into Rockstar's scent, happy that he was going hunting with her."We might as well look for the heron while we're at it" Honeymoon said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Clearing   The Main Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Clearing
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next