EarthClan's Pawsteps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a place for fellow Warriors fans to enjoy my fan Clan and help each other's ideas flourish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stonestep's Characters.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

Stonestep's Characters..... Empty
PostSubject: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Name: Stonestep

Clan: EarthClan

Description: A large muscular pitch black tom with dazzling ice blue eyes.

Personality: Stonestep is a cat who is careing yet fierce when he needs to be. He cares for the ones he loves. Especially his mate Lightmist. Stonestep is gentle around the smallest of kits, but in battle, he is one to fight like Starclan. Overall Stonestep is not mean or aggresive..... unless he needs to be. Very Happy

Mate/Crush: Lightfrost (mate)

Kin: Nightfrost (mother), Earthstar (father)

Best Friend: Earthstar

History: Stonestep's mother is Nightfrost. Stonestep was very close to her as well as his father. Stonestep's father is Earthstar. Earthstar is now the leader of EarthClan. And Stonestep is very proud to be his son. Stonestep's sister however, died of an unknown cause. The medicine cat found a lump by her belly that no cat has ever survived by. Stonestep was a lonely kit. He never voluntered to do anything, untill a near death experience caused him to think differently about the Clan. Stonestep was wandering the camp when the largest eagle he had ever seen, swooped down and tried to claw at him. Luckily, he knew what to do, so Stonestep used all of his strength and jumped and killed the eagle. Ever since that happened, Stonestep has become a very large and strong cat.

Secret Word: Shellheart

Name: Nightfrost

Clan: EarthClan

Description: A beautiful black she-cat with a blueish glow to her fur, and dark green eyes.

Personality: Nightfrost is a kind and sweet cat. She is always sweet around Earthstar. Dont be fooled by this cat's beauty because she is a fierce on when it comes to battle. She is kind and sweet to almost any cat. But not to the ones that hurt her loved ones.

Mate/Crush: Earthstar (MATE!)

Kin: Whitewing (mother), father unknown, and Gorsetail (brother)

Best Friend: Lightfrost and Earthstar (of course)

History: Mother died when she first became a warrior. She dies of a horrible case of BLACKCOUGH! Nightfrost then went into a stage of depression. She didnt talk to anyone for over a moon. Also Nightfrost wanted to know who her father was, but she never did. Gorsetail her brother, died in battle, protecting Nightfrost when another Clan was attacking her. When Nightfrost started feeling a little better, she started devolping strong feelings for the Clan leader, Earthstar. These feelings became stronger after a period of time. Nightfrost wanted to know if he felt the same, so she asked him. It turned out he did! Ever since, she has never been happier.

Secret Word: Shellheart

Last edited by Stonestep on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

PostSubject: Re: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Accepted! Smile Oh yeah...I thought Earthstar was Stonestep's dad...
Back to top Go down
https://earthclan.rpg-board.net and http://whisperingwillows.for
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Hmm... Maybe you could change it a little...
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

I changed it, like Earthstar and I talked about. Nightfrost is his mother and Earthstar is his father! Thanks for accepting it Earthstar!
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay... locking... when you want to edit it, you can unlock it or inform an admin/moderator..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonestep's Characters.....   Stonestep's Characters..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stonestep's Characters.....
Page 1 of 1