EarthClan's Pawsteps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just a place for fellow Warriors fans to enjoy my fan Clan and help each other's ideas flourish.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverclan's Main clearing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Fireclaw made his way into the center of the clearing and felt the nice warm sun o his flame colored pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"How was her skills?" Snowstar asked Fireclaw
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm

"Amazing. She caught two mice and a bird on the first try." Fireclaw mewed to his leader.
Back to top Go down
Earthstar
Admin
Admin
Earthstar

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Shadowblaze took the rear of his border patrol, scuffing his paws in the worn trail absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
https://earthclan.rpg-board.net and http://whisperingwillows.for

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm

"Fireclaw, Id like you to take her on the moon high patrol today." Snowstar said
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Fireclaw purred at his own comment towards his apprentice. He then mewed to Snowstar, "Of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

"Good Id tell her to get some sleep if i were you" She mewed back
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"I will tell her." Fireclaw mewed over his shoulder, while he was padding to go tell Amberpaw the news.

"Amberpaw, you may eat and rest. Because you are going to come with me on a moon high patrol."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

"OK" Amberpaw said excited
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Fireclaw stepped forward and licked her behind the ear before padding off to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Amberpaw padded to the fresh-kill pile and ate a thrush. She went back to her den and sleeped
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Shinypaw woke up the next morning. She bounded over to Snowstar. "Snowstar! What are we going to do today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:24 pm

"well today i cant train you but we will go looking for more dens," Snowstar replied
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

"Can I help you?" Shinypaw asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm

"Of coarse!" Snowstar replied
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

"GREAT! Where shall we start?" Shinypaw mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

"First lets go to the caves over there" Snowstar mewed as she pointed her tail at some nice caves.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Fireclaw woke up the nexed morning refreshed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:35 pm

"Good Morning Fireclaw" Amberpaw said, ready for anything "What will we do today?"
Back to top Go down
Iceclaw the Scratcher
Admin
Admin
Iceclaw the Scratcher

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Silverwing wrote:
"First lets go to the caves over there" Snowstar mewed as she pointed her tail at some nice caves.

"Okay!" Shinypaw replied excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

"hmm these are to small and not so comfortable..."Snowstar said "but it'll make a great medicine cat den" She said as she looked around, cobwebs, were everywhere, and the rocks where formed like a shelfs
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am

Fireclaw looked down at Amberpaw and mewed, "Good morning, Amberpaw. I thought that I could show you the borders of the other clans, today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:41 am

"Really?" Amberpaw squealed like a kit, then again, she was pretty much was
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:47 am

"Yeah. I thought it would be good for you to know how each clan smells." Fireclaw purred with amusement to Amberpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

"OK! can i eat a mouse on the way?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverclan's Main clearing   Silverclan's Main clearing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverclan's Main clearing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next